Friday, March 25, 2011

I am so glad to NOT be worrying about work come Monday. I feel so more at ease. And, you know, it might really be needed since I am taking a class now. This is a new challenge to attempt to strike a balance with Eliot.

On to the next baby adventure to figure out. I am confused about teething. See, I know Eliot is a little young for it, but he has been drooling and eating his fist a lot. And when I look at his upper gums, it is like I can see his teeth beneath the gums--not like they're breaking through, but like they're IN his gums and I can see their indentations or are protruding or something. It is so hard to explain and I can't find anything similar online (either that or their explanations of appearance are just as odd as mine), and my sister didn't know what I was talking about. Ahhh! Are they just coming down and not cutting through yet?

Anyway, I bought Eliot a jumparoo today. :) I picked one out at Target online. $100 at Babies R Us. $75 on sale at Target. Chris loved it too, but I thought I'd try a consignment shop first. Well, we found the same one for $40 and it was just a little dusty. We brought it hope and Eliot didn't really know what to do. His tippy toes barely touch. Haha! But I wasn't expecting him to be quite ready for it yet or to take off jumping. I know he'll get it eventually. Just not yet. :) I was glad to save some money, though. And Eliot's favorite position lately is being bounced on a knee, so maybe the jumparoo will be good for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment