Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another week of work done! Chris suggested that I break my 10 hours up into two days (Mondays and Fridays) if it is getting to be too much, but I'd rather just put my head down and get it all in at once so I can keep our three-day weekends together. We seem to be noticing a pattern with Eliot on my work days. He goes through three bottles while I am away since I am able to feed him at lunch and dinner. Establishing these routines really helps me to relax concerning the whole situation. It is hard when you're trying to prepare for something when you don't know what to expect. I'm feeling better and better as we go along. Maybe part of that is just because another Monday is over. Haha!

As I was putting Eliot in bed last night, he was making all sorts of cute faces, noises, and kicking up a storm. Although I didn't want to tick him off with the flash (he is mostly OK with the flash during the day, but doesn't like it when it is dark), I got some nice shots using just the light coming from our bedside lamp. I'm sure everyone thinks their kids are the cutest, but, man, I really think he is!



I have all sorts of plans for today, most of which probably won't happen. We're heading to Chesapeake on Thursday night, so I'd like to do a lot of laundry to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment