Thursday, March 24, 2011

What a crazy 24 hours! Last night I started getting a bad headache. Like a baseball bat to the face kind of bad. I knew it'd be the kind that lingers and that the next day would be bad. Well, it was bad. I felt certain that I was going to throw up, but I didn't. I think it was worse because I stressed myself out with "life" things. Taxes--we owe $3,000. School--course work to do tonight and also trying to figure out my schedule. Work--that conflict was just resolved.

Chris stayed home until around 12:30 pm so I could take a Benadryl and rest while he watched Eliot. Then he went off to work. Bad call. On the way home, he was rear-ended. Again. At the same spot. He would have been driving the Golf, but it was being inspected (and had a few things to be repaired in order to pass). Instead, it was the Jeep. May I remind you that Chris was rear-ended in the Golf about a month and a half ago. It hasn't been fixed yet because the guy was trying to dodge insurance. Now we have to get both straight.

There are things I want to buy, but I keep putting them off, especially now that we paid our taxes and all. I want to get Eliot a jumparoo thing, but, eh, maybe it is best to wait another month or so. He probably can't use it now anyway.

But everyone was safe, so all is well.

Eliot has been so sweet for me today. He slept in bed with me all day after Chris left. And now he is laying on the couch, kicking, and making little noises. He doesn't want to be held; he is too busy playing. I love that baby.

I'm looking forward to a FOUR-day weekend with Chris and noooo work to follow for me on Monday. Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment