Thursday, March 17, 2011

Today I...

.folded and put away the towels
.dried and put away the blankets
.washed, dried, and put away almost all of Eliot's 3-6 month wardrobe
.packed Eliot's bag
.finished packing my and Christopher's bag
.packed up the camera
.finally threw away the huge box the bumbo came in
.cleaned the cat litter
.cleaned the rabbit litter
.ate breakfast AND lunch
.swept the den, dining room, and kitchen
.cleaned out the fridge a little (just a little)
.put together and away Eliot's recently sterilized bottles
.wrote a note for Chris's aunt on how to take care of Neko and Mr. Rufus

All that while keeping Eliot happy. I don't know how how how, but it worked out. Chris gets off work in fifteen minutes! He's bringing me a salad for late lunch/early dinner--I know I said I already had lunch, but it was just a sandwich and I'm still hungry. :) All that is left is to eat when Chris gets home, put up the lap top, hide the house key, grab some shoes, feed Eliot one more time, and put these few bags in the car. And we're off!

No comments:

Post a Comment