Saturday, March 26, 2011

Today has been uneventful, yet it has felt busy. Eliot continues to get up twice a night, which is manageable. After he woke up for the day, we spent the morning giggling and cuddling in bed. Then Chris and I took turns showering. We planned to all go to the grocery store because I haven't been in three months and Eliot has never been, but then he fell asleep, so I stayed behind.

Later, we headed over to Chris's aunt and uncle's house to visit his grandmother. She just loves that baby. Chris's aunt confirmed that Eliot has teeth buds showing in his gums, so I know I'm not nuts. I know those things looked like teeth, but couldn't find anyyyything online matching the description.

We weighed Eliot the other day. Twelve and a half pounds. He seems to gain a steady half a pound a week, which is great. He is ten weeks now!

So now we're expecting snow tonight. I was hoping today could be a little adventurous, but it was quite chilly. Tomorrow I suppose we'll stay in and work on school work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment