Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Circles. We just keep going in circles circles circles. And always the same conclusion when the decision is in our face. Will I ever stop making posts about the same thing with the same logic, questions, frustrations, but with different conclusions? Every time we get close to going through with supplementing with formula before bed, we argue with ourselves and decide to hold off. It is so hard to make the plunge of sorts, so even if it makes things harder on me, it is easier to keep doing more of the same. It is familiar, you know? And Eliot is doing so well being exclusively breastfed.

So! I got a lot done today. Three loads of laundry. Emptied the diaper pail. Brought the trashcan back in. Gave Eliot a bath. I plan to go pack my bag in a few minutes because I think Eliot is asleep for the night--or until 2:30 am and then 4:30 am, 6:30 am, and 8:30 am. Then I'll go to bed to try to get some sleep. Soooo tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment